|SE District PAHA|
Due to the heavy rain and wind, our ride will be postponed until Saturday, October 19. The conditions will be too wet and they are calling for more showers and wind for ride day. Not fun for riding! Hopefully all our entries will still be able to make it, If you wanted to enter, but couldn't come this Saturday and are free on the 19th, contact us about entering.